Welcome to the open evening of Tio Amsterdam!
During the open evening you can learn everything about studying at Tio Amsterdam, the content of the various programmes, the city of Amsterdam and you can ask all your questions to the students, lecturers and staff.
19:00 and 20:30 CET
Before each information session I, Martijn Naberman, will introduce some lecturers and students to you in the school canteen.
Which information session will you attend?
After the start in the canteen you can attend the information session of your choice. See below in which room your information session will take place.
Our staff will be available to provide further information regarding:
- Registering for a programme;
- Registering for a personal interview;
- Exemptions and admission;
- Questions about impairments (impairment coordinator);
- Questions about affordability and student finance;
- Tour through the campus by students (starting from the canteen at a time you prefer);
- Student society Cognatio.
We value your opinion and appreciate it if you could help us by filling out the evaluation form below. With your feedback, we can improve our service. Click here for the evaluation form. Thank you!
We wish you an informational, inspiring and fun evening.
Campus manager Amsterdam