Welcome to the open day of Tio Rotterdam!
During the open evening you can find out everything about studying at Tio Rotterdam, the content of the various programmes, the city of Rotterdam and you can ask all your questions to the students, lecturers and staff.
The campus is open half an hour before the first information session. Prior to each information session, I, Geert van der Meer, will introduce some lecturers and students to you in the school canteen. After the information session you can go to the auditorium with all your questions and of course also for a snack and a drink.
You can attend the information session of your choice in the room mentioned below. See below where your information session will take place.
Our staff will be available to provide further information regarding:
- Registering for a programme;
- Registering for a personal interview;
- Exemptions and admission;
- Questions about impairments (impairment coordinator);
- Questions about costs and student finance;
- Tour through the campus (starting from the canteen at a time you prefer);
- Study books;
- Student society Cognatio.
We value your opinion and appreciate it if you could help us by filling out the evaluation form below. With your feedback, we can improve our service. Click here for the evaluation form. Thank you!
We wish you an informational, inspiring and fun day.
Geert van der Meer
Campus manager Tio Rotterdam