During the project week in the autumn, you will go on a 3-day trip! A varied programme is put together for several destinations. This page will be updated before departure with more information, such as departure times, packing tips, etc. Do not forget to sign the study trip agreement.
The described programmes may be subject to change.
- The Tio trip is a mandatory component of your study programme, therefore participation is free of charge. Food and drinks consumed during the study trip are at your own expense.
- A description per destination will follow in due course.
- A joint travel insurance has been taken out for all international trips and therefore for all participating students. PLEASE NOTE: luggage and cash are not insured. If you do want to have this insured, you must insure it yourself.
- It is compulsory for every student to take out third-party insurance and good health insurance.
- Please remember that you are in possession of a valid ID for this trip.
- The described programmes are subject to change.