Welcome to the open day of Tio Utrecht on Saturday 6 November!
Welcome to the open day of Tio University of Applied Sciences. Our staff is at your service to give you any information you may need.
Start in the school canteen
11:00 uur, 12:30 and 14:00 CET
Before each information session I, Manon Lenferink, will introduce some lecturers and students to you in the school canteen.
11:15 uur, 12:45 and 14:15 CET
After the start in the canteen, you can attend the information session of your choice in the room mentioned below. See below at what time your information session will take place.
Which information session will you attend?
After the start in the school canteen, you’ll be guided to Tio City for the information sessions.
Bachelor and Associate degree programmes
Our staff will be available to provide further information regarding:
- Registering for a programme;
- Registering for a personal interview;
- Exemptions and admission;
- Questions about impairments (impairment coordinator);
- Questions about affordability and student finance;
- Tour through the campus and/or Tio City by students (starting from the canteen at a time you prefer);
- Study books;
- Student society Cognatio.
We value your opinion and appreciate it if you could help us by filling out the evaluation form below. With your feedback, we can improve our service. Thank you.
We wish you an informational, inspiring and fun day.
Campus manager Utrecht