Would you like to enrol in September, but are you curious about the current COVID-19 situation? At Tio University you will receive as much classes as possible at the campus, in accordance with government guidelines. Tio also continues to offer classes online. Read more!
Quickly responding to changes
Due to Tio's personal and entrepreneurial character, we can quickly switch and respond to changing corona measures from the government. For example, Tio students have been following education online since day 1 when the campuses were closed, students have been given many different options for completing their studies without delay and internships (sometimes in other forms) can also take place.
Small-scale and personal education
Tio stands for small-scale and personal education. That is why Tio will offer the classes on the campuses again from September onwards, in accordance with all guidelines. This contributes to personal contact and study pleasure. Customization is provided per campus within the options presented by the government.
Classes on the campuses and more
In addition to the classes on the campuses, all classes can also be attended online so, if you have health problems, for example, you can attend the classes from home. This is how Tio sees the education as of September:
- The campuses are ready for one and a half meter education.
- You will be taught at 1.5 meters from your fellow students in small groups (maximum 16 students per class); sometimes even smaller than you are used to at Tio.
- As a service you can also follow all classes online from home; provided you have a good network at home. In this case you are slightly more dependent on the technique.
- You may be taught at alternative locations to ensure that the number of students at a location is limited.
- Events and projects sometimes get a different interpretation or are moved. Think of company visits, introduction days, Career Event, guest lectures, Welcome Days and study trips. The starting point is to continue as much as possible.
- Certain facilities change, such as the assortment in the canteen.
The student comes first
The Dutch national government has already announced that educational institutions and their students can expect restrictions and measures during the coming academic year as well. Tio always puts the interest and safety of the student first in the implementation of these measures. This means that:
- study delays are limited as much as possible;
- the content and quality of its education must be safeguarded;
- whenever possible, physical education is preferable to online education;
- studying at Tio must remain fun.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!