Commerce Economics & Entrepreneurship
The world of online marketing is looking for you! As an enterprising professional, you will respond to needs and trends in the national and international market and devise successful campaigns for businesses like Coolblue. After obtaining the Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship bachelor's degree, you know how to give online and offline sales a boost, both in SMEs and for a multinational.
You might, for example, work as an account manager, online marketer, communication consultant or sales manager. Or start your own online business!
Does programme suit you?
Tio’s bachelor programme Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship with additional focus on e-commerce a.k.a. online marketing. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Are you:
Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Take a look at the curriculum for more information about this bachelor programme or attend an open day to experience the atmosphere and meet students and lecturers.
Best Commerce Economics degree programme
Tio's Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship programme has been chosen as the best marketing degree for six consecutive years by the Higher Education Guide. The programme has also consistently earned the highest scores in the National Student Survey for years. The Elsevier survey on 'Best Study Programmes 2021' also awarded the study programme a gold medal.
Do you have a knack for sales, an entrepreneurial spirit and a talent for thinking outside the box? Make the most of your talents and choose the Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship degree programme. You will draw up marketing plans, develop online campaigns and close deals like a pro.
Thanks to your network, clear vision for the future and entrepreneurial skills, you can make a difference! Whether that's in your own company, or for one of the big Dutch or international players.
Why do students choose Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship?
- Tio offers the option of accelerated studying: complete a bachelor’s degree in just three years or an associate degree in only two years.
- You study at the best Commercial Economics / Marketing programme in the Netherlands (Keuzegids).
- There is a great demand for (online) marketers from the labor market.
- You follow interesting projects, for example, you create your own webshop and you set up a company.
- Through Tio's collaboration with, among others, Ecommerce Foundation, the study programme meets the wishes of employers in the online marketing world.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
Your Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship bachelor's degree will open many doors for you. Will you work on the latest campaigns for Coolblue or Amazon, or would you rather start your own business? Would you like to know more about your potential career paths?
This Marketing bachelor's degree has been accredited by the NVAO and educates students in three or four years for the internationally recognised title of Bachelor of Science (BSc) (ISAT-code: 30119). Also, you can earn your Associate degree in just 2 years. The programme is based on the national Commercial Economics training profile.