Learn the tricks of the (online) marketing profession. The marketing world is looking for you! After obtaining the Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations bachelor's degree, you know how to give online and offline sales a boost, both in SMEs and for a multinational.
You might, for example, work as an account manager, online marketer, communication consultant or sales manager. Or start your own online business!
Is this bachelor programme right for you?
Tio’s bachelor programme Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations with additional focus on e-commerce a.k.a. online marketing. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Are you:
Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Take a look at the curriculum for more information about this bachelor programme or attend an open day to experience the atmosphere and meet students and lecturers.
Why do students choose Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations?
- Tio offers the option of accelerated studying: complete a bachelor’s degree in just three years or an associate degree in only two years.
- You study at the best Commercial Economics / Marketing programme in the Netherlands (Keuzegids).
- There is a great demand for (online) marketers from the labor market.
- You follow interesting projects, for example, you create your own webshop and you set up a company.
- Through Tio's collaboration with, among others, Ecommerce Foundation, the study programme meets the wishes of employers in the online marketing world.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio, you are not a number; there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.