Learn the tricks of the (online) marketing profession. The marketing world is looking for you! After obtaining the Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations bachelor's degree, you know how to give online and offline sales a boost, both in SMEs and for a multinational.
You might, for example, work as an account manager, online marketer, communication consultant or sales manager. Or start your own online business!
Is this bachelor programme right for you?
Tio’s bachelor programme Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations with additional focus on e-commerce a.k.a. online marketing. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Are you:
Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Take a look at the curriculum for more information about this bachelor programme or attend an open day to experience the atmosphere and meet students and lecturers.
Why do students choose Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations?
- Tio offers the option of accelerated studying: complete a bachelor’s degree in just three years or an associate degree in only two years.
- You study at the best Commercial Economics / Marketing programme in the Netherlands (Keuzegids).
- There is a great demand for (online) marketers from the labor market.
- You follow interesting projects, for example, you create your own webshop and you set up a company.
- Through Tio's collaboration with, among others, Ecommerce Foundation, the study programme meets the wishes of employers in the online marketing world.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
Marketing in 2 minutes
Your Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisation bachelor's degree will open many doors for you. Will you work on the latest campaigns for Coolblue or Amazon, or would you rather start your own business? Would you like to know more about your potential career paths?
This Marketing bachelor's degree has been accredited by the NVAO and educates students in three or four years for the internationally recognised title of Bachelor of Science (BSc) (ISAT-code: 30119) . Also, you can earn your Associate degree in just 2 years. The programme is based on the national Commercial Economics training profile.