Commerce makes the world go 'round. That involves establishing international contacts, doing business and spatting - or creating - opportunities. The International Business Management degree programme brings you a step closer to international success.
You might, for example, work as an account manager, a financial manager or a sales or district manager. You can also start your own business.
Is this bachelor programme right for you?
Tio’s International Business Management bachelor programme is based on the International Business (IB) programme and places additional focus on finance and e-commerce. This means you will also feel right at home in the finance and online world after completing this bachelor programme. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Are you:
Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Take a look at the curriculum for more information about this bachelor programme or attend an open day to experience the atmosphere and meet students and lecturers.
Best business study programme
For the eighth year in a row, this bachelor programme has taken top honours in the Higher Education Study Guide. Moreover, International Business Management has scored the highest marks of all business programmes in the National Student Survey eight times in recent years, and the Elsevier survey on 'Best Study Programmes 2021' awarded the programme a gold medal as well.
Say you close a deal with an American company and explore your business opportunities in Asia: it's all business as usual after your International Business Management studies. You will closely follow international trends and developments, operate at the highest level in the financial services industry and establish contacts worldwide.
Put your talents and expertise to use as a manager at a multinational, as a financial or other kind of consultant or as an independent entrepreneur.
Why do students choose International Business Management?
- Tio offers accelerated studying: bachelor’s degree in just three years and an Associate degree in 2 years.
- International trade creates many jobs and opportunities for well-educated young professionals. In the Netherlands alone, international trade accounts for more than 50% of the gross domestic product.
- When you complete this business degree, you will also be a specialist in finance. You will learn everything there is to know about stocks, bonds, futures and securities and about cash flows during a corporate takeover.
- You study at the Netherlands’ best business degree programme. Seven years in a row, since this programme’s introduction, as elected by the Higher Education Guide.
- E-commerce is an important component of the International Business Management programme, because a lot of trading is done online and cross channelling is becoming increasingly popular.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
Your International Business Management bachelor’s degree will open many doors for you. You could become a commercial adviser at ABN AMRO or work as a manager of marketing communication at the US Chamber of Commerce. Would you like to know more about your potential career paths?
This International Business Management (IBM) bachelor programme has been accredited by the NVAO and educate students in three or four years for the internationally recognised title of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (ISAT-code: 34144). This bachelor programme is partly based on the International Business (IB) profile level of professional competence, supplemented with e-commerce. Also, you can earn your Associate degree in just 2 years.