A glorious future: you close a deal with an American organisation and research the possibilities of doing business in Asia. The business world is looking for you! After completing the International Business Management bachelor’s degree, you will excel at establishing international contacts and creating your own opportunities. This bachelor programme brings you one step closer to international success.
You might, for example, work as an account manager, a financial manager or a sales or district manager. You can also start your own business.
Is this bachelor programme right for you?
Tio’s International Business Management bachelor programme is based on the International Business (IB) programme and places additional focus on finance and e-commerce. This means you will also feel right at home in the finance and online world after completing this bachelor programme. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Are you:
Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Take a look at the curriculum for more information about this bachelor programme or attend an open day to experience the atmosphere and meet students and lecturers.
International Business Management in 2 minutes
Why do students choose International Business Management?
- Tio offers accelerated studying: complete a bachelor’s degree in just three years or an Associate degree in just two.
- International trade creates many jobs and opportunities for well-educated young professionals. In the Netherlands alone, international trade accounts for more than 50% of the gross domestic product.
- When you complete this business degree, you will also be a specialist in finance. You will learn everything there is to know about stocks, bonds, futures and securities and about cash flows during a corporate takeover.
- You study at the Netherlands’ best business degree programme. Six years in a row, since this programme’s introduction, as elected by the Higher Education Guide.
- E-commerce is an important component of the International Business Management programme, because a lot of trading is done online and cross channelling is becoming increasingly popular.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
This is what students say
Your International Business Management bachelor’s degree will open many doors for you. You could become a commercial adviser at ABN AMRO or work as a manager of marketing communication at the US Chamber of Commerce. Would you like to know more about your potential career paths?
This International Business Management (IBM) bachelor programme has been accredited by the NVAO and educate students in three or four years for the internationally recognised title of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (ISAT-code: 34144). This bachelor programme is partly based on the International Business (IB) profile level of professional competence, supplemented with e-commerce. Also, you can earn your Associate degree in just 2 years.