Dubai, Botswana, New York, Venice; the whole world is at your feet. The travel industry is looking for you! After earning the International Tourism Management bachelor’s degree, you will sell the world online and offline. You design trips, purchase at sharp rates and establish contacts all over the world.
You might work as, for example, a product manager, event manager, travel adviser or city marketer. You can also start your own business.
Is this bachelor programme right for you?
Tio’s International Tourism Management bachelor programme combines knowledge of the world of tourism with aspects of e-commerce. This means you will feel right at home in the online world as well. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Are you:
Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Take a look at the curriculum for more information about this bachelor programme or attend an open day to experience the atmosphere and meet students and lecturers.
Online open day webinar: join us!
Can’t come to one of our open days at the Tio campuses? No problem! We offer you the possibility of attending an online open day from your lazy chair. Just sit back & relax and we will tell you all about Tio and its possibilities for you! Come and join us the 3rd of October.
International Tourism Management in 2 minutes
Why do students choose International Tourism Management?
- Tio offers the option of accelerated studying: complete a bachelor’s degree in just three years.
- The tourism sector has a strong need for young professionals with in-depth knowledge of e-commerce. That is why Tio graduates are in high demand.
- Last year, Dutch tourists booked 78% of their trips online. The travel industry needs specialists in this field. The International Tourism Management programme therefore combines knowledge of tourism with e-commerce.
- You study at the Netherlands’ best tourism programme. Eight years running, as elected by the Higher Education Guide.
- Tourism involves much more than just booking a trip. MICE has become an integral part of the tourism sector, which is why event management is a major component of the International Tourism Management study programme.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this study course.
- At Tio, you are not a number; there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
This is what students say
Your International Tourism Management bachelor’s degree will open many doors for you. What about being a manager of sustainable tourism at TUI or working as a project manager at Zoover? Would you like to know more about your potential career paths?
This International Tourism Management bachelor’s degree has been accredited by the NVAO and educates students in three or four years for the professional competence level in Tourism & Recreation Management (ISAT-code: 34927). This degree allows students to use the internationally recognised title of Bachelor of Arts (BA).