Tio offers scholarships to foreign students from the European Union (EU /EEA) and to non-European students for its English bachelor programmes. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year.
How to apply for a scholarship
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you need to provide Tio with the following information:
- Send your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae in English to email@example.com.
- Attach a letter of recommendation in English from your former (secondary) school.
- Attach a legalised copy of all Higher Education qualifications translated into English.
- Attach a legalised copy of recent mark/grade lists translated into English.
- Attach a legalised copy of your English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge exam).
Within two weeks of your scholarship application, you will be informed whether or not the scholarship can be awarded. When awarded, the scholarship is paid out as a discount on your tuition fee. All scholarships are subject to availability and only available for non-Dutch nationality students.