Tio offers scholarships to foreign students from the European Union (EU /EEA) and to non-European students for its English study programmes. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year.
How to apply for a scholarship
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you need to provide Tio with the following information:
- Send your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach a letter of recommendation in English from your former (secondary) school.
- Attach a legalised copy of all Higher Education qualifications translated into English.
- Attach a legalised copy of recent mark/grade lists translated into English.
- Attach a legalised copy of your English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge exam).
After the deadline of July 1st (September enrolment) or November 1st (January enrolment), you will be informed whether or not the scholarship can be awarded. When awarded, the scholarship is paid out as a discount on your tuition fee. All scholarships are subject to availability and only available for non-Dutch nationality students.
Tio’s partnerships per country
For upcoming students Tio offers scholarship partnerships that can help you provide the funds for your study programme at Tio. Check whether your country of citizenship or your current education institute is a partner of Tio, via the list below.
Do you miss your country of citizenship or current education institute listed above, send an e-mail at email@example.com and check your options!